17 October 2013

Commercial Break

I make no apologies. This is an advertisement for Short Stories and How to Write Them by Kate McGurl. If you write - or would like to write - fiction for women's magazines, this is THE Kindle download for you.



You can download it here. I have written and Amazon review. (Just click on the link and scroll down to the reviews and you can read it.) I could cut and past it here but that would be a waste of everyone's time. If you are already a follower of Kath's "womag writer" blog, then you'll know what I'm talking about. If you don't know about her or it and you write fiction for women's magazines, then you've been living in a cave for the past few years and should be ashamed of yourself -  unless, of course, you're very new to the art and craft. You can find it here

Currently it's available to download for only £1.53 but I do not know for how long. So hurry!

Other "how to" books are available but remember I never recommend any such book unless I have read it from cover to cover and found it well written, above average in style as well as helpful. 



2 comments:

  1. Sally, THANK YOU for this endorsement! I am so glad you liked the book.

    Price will stay at £1.53. It's not about the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news. All the more reason to download it. But don't sell yourself too cheaply.

      Delete